Client required a Level Survey of a 3 Storey Office Block; this was to check if the floors had been laid to the correct specification.
We undertook a Floor Level Survey using a remote reading Total Station, so eliminating sighting/booking errors. We produced three survey drawings per floor:
• A traditional survey drawing showing floor levels relating to the site datum, together with contours
• A drawing showing coloured height ranges above and below the floor datum
• A straight edge deviation calculation, highlighting any out of tolerance areas
Our client received the required comprehensive survey of the new floor which was presented in clear concise reports. The survey method used minimized the time spent on site, and reduced any likely errors. The Floor Level Assessment Software used was tailored to the specific tolerance requirements for each floor.
• Building Wall Deformation Surveys
• Floor Slab Thickness Surveys